Prep Time: 30 minutes
Bake Time: 1.5 hours
Ingredients (Meat Loaf)
- 2 1bs ground beef
- 1 medium yellow or sweet onion, diced
- 10 Spicy Garlic Original Sucker Punch pickle slices, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1.5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 cup SuckerPunch Spice Bloody Mary Mix
- Salt for taste
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 2 tsp SuckerPunch Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp BBQ Sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
Note: If you like to dip your meatloaf in extra sauce like I do, double the batch and reserve 1/2.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking stray (we used a bread loaf pan).
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients together in a large bowl by hand. Mix it just enough to combine ingredients.
- Transfer to pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- While meat loaf is baking, mix glaze together.
- At 45 minutes, remove meatloaf and glaze top.
- Bake another 45 minutes.
- Let rest at least 5 minutes before cutting or serving.
Back to Recipes