Deviled eggs are a traditional favorite. One way to make your next batch stand out is to add a pickle-enhanced zing by garnishing them with SuckerPunch Bread N' Better pickle chips.
- 18 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 5 tablespoons Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt to taste
- 5-10 SuckerPunch Bread N' Better pickle chips, diced (and patted dry between paper towels)
- Fresh dill
- Bowl of ice water
- Fill a large pot ½ full of water and bring to a boil.
- With a slotted spoon or wire basket, carefully lower eggs into the water. There should be at least an inch of water above the eggs.
- Return to a simmer (not a full boil) and start timing from there for 12 minutes.
- When done, used slotted spoon or wire basket and put eggs in a bowl of ice water. Let rest for 5-10 minutes in ice water and peel immediately. This is the best way to ensure the eggs peel cleanly.
- Cut eggs in half and place yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Use a fork and smash the yolks into fine pieces.
- Add the vinegar, mustard, mircle whip/mayo, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- If you want a smoother texture, use an electric mixer to beat the mixture.
- Add pickles and mix one more time with a spoon.
- Spoon into the egg halves.
- Garnish with a ½ slice of a Bread N' Better pickle pushed into the side of the yolk mixture, sprinkle with paprika and a little fresh dill.