Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: ~5 mins
Total time: ~20 mins
14 SuckerPunch Spicy Garlic Original pickle slices
1-2 cups Panko bread crumbs (Parmesan Garlic or Italian)
Spicy Ranch Dip Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 dry Ranch packet
- 1/3 cup SuckerPunch Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Mix Ranch dip ingredients together and refrigerate.
- Preheat cooking oil in a frying pan to 360-370 degrees.
- Combine all batter ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Dry the pickle slices by blotting them with a paper towel. It is important to dry them so the batter sticks to them.
- Place about 1/2 the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. You'll eventually want to add more bread crumbs as they get sticky once you start dipping the pickles.
- Dip each pickle into the batter with a fork, coating well. Place in the bread crumbs and leave in bread crumbs for a minute so the bread crumbs stick well.
- Fry on each side for a total of 3-5 minutes until slightly browned.
- Serve with spicy Ranch dip.
Back to Recipes